If you’re here, you know that I help women launch businesses that stimulate their creativity. But a little lesser-known fact, is I also work with people to get up close and personal with themselves, and more specifically, how they show up and how to get what they need to continue to perform at their best. This is an important thing to consider for everyone, regardless if you are a solopreneur, a small business, an employee of an established firm, or to be honest, a human.
Learn how to:
- Gain awareness of how you experience, process, and relate to social dynamics connected to your business venture
- Build awareness of your natural tendencies toward exerting control and authority
- Reveal how you are likely to form relationships and the types of relationships you are most comfortable with
- Understand how to mitigate negative reactions and ineffective behaviours
- Understand how you’re likely to be motivated and the types of activities you’ll naturally prioritize and value most
- Identify the type of behavioral style you’re likely to lean toward and the behaviors you may not naturally leverage