Considering the average person spends over one third of their life at work, it’s no wonder people are looking for alignment beyond ‘work-life balance.’
Does this list hit a little too close to home?
You’re making money in your corporate job. Good money. But when you arrive at work each morning, you feel like your 9-5 is where creativity and dreams have gone to die.
You’re paralyzed by a fear that you won’t be able to replace your corporate income if you decide to go off on your own.
During your commute, you rationalize that it’s normal to let your entrepreneurial dream take a back seat to family responsibility, social pressure or personal pride.
You desperately want to unleash your creativity but keep it reigned in at your corporate job because popular opinion is that passions aren’t profitable.
Before lunch even hits, you find yourself clock-watching until the end of the day when you can drink, stress eat or fanatically exercise the stress away before you start the cycle all over again.
Even when you’re not at work you realize your personal relationships and quality of life are suffering right alongside you.
What if I told you that you don’t need to choose between what you love doing and making money? Let’s work together so you get to have both!
As a Creative Business Consultant my job is to:
- Help you develop an actionable plan to get you out of your soul sucking 9-5 and into a profitable business that showcases your creative side.
- Take you from the initial planning and development stages through to scaling your creative business with the people and resources you need to build your entrepreneurial success
- Build the confidence to truly trust yourself and address the inner and outer blocks that are standing in your way.
- Ditch the information overload phase of “more podcasts, more books” in favour of tangible business goals tailored to your creative venture.
- Navigate your new life as a creative entrepreneur to keep you accountable and laser focused on the right tasks at the right time.
Now imagine our work together is complete.
How will your life be different as a creative entrepreneur?
You climb into bed happy and inspired because you’re living the dream as a creative entrepreneur and getting paid to be you.
You wake up raring to go because you are building your own creative business instead of building someone else’s dream.
You experience stress differently. Now “urgency” feels exciting instead of debilitating because you are living your life according to who you want to be and what you want to be doing.
You feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything you want to do as you build your creative business because time flies when you’re having fun.
Your quality of life is different because you love what you do and are confident in your choices.
You pinch yourself daily because you’re making money running a business that celebrates your creative side.